VCI Paper in tube
The Inviker VCI paper in tube, is composed of a Kraft paper with VCI anticorrosive treatment and a layer of polyethylene laminate, in the shape of a tube.
What is Inviker VCI paper in tube designed for?
- VCI paper in tube offers long-term protection of steel, cast iron, chrome, copper, brass and zinc.
- Protects metals against corrosion during transport.
- Greater protection for the storage of metal parts between the various stages of manufacture.
- Can be used as a separator or for individual packaging of parts
- Extends the life cycle of metal components and machinery
- It’s waterproof
- Protects against
In order to adapt to the needs of our customers, Inviker VCI paper in tube is supplied in the measurements and thickness requested by the customer. These are the standard measurements:
|Width mm||Grammage gsm/m2|
Supplied in rolls.