Bituminous net paper
The Inviker bituminous net paper is a complex material composed of a layer of Kraft paper, a PE net, a layer of bitumen and a plastic layer.
What is Inviker bituminous net paper designed for?
- It is an effective and economical packaging that protects your products against moisture.
- Ideal for wrapping marine wood boxes and baling protecting your parts from moisture (automotive parts, industrial machined parts, engines, etc.).
- The rolls of bituminous paper constitute a barrier against water and humidity, protecting your products conditioned in export packaging.
- Like any paper packaging, it is very easy to use and quick to implement.
- Bituminous Kraft paper resists perforation.
It can be made with smooth paper or crepe paper
Can be reinforced with an inner net layer
|Width mm||Gramamge grs/m2|
|In rolls of 1200mm width or customized formats||160|
It is supplied in rolls or in formats.